3-Step Gugo Hair Routine
A good way to start the year 2022 is a great hair routine! If you’re curious about how you can achieve good hair day with our #GugoStrong Essentials (Gugo Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum), keep on reading for a 3-step Gugo Hair Routine!
If you’ve read our recent blog, we talked about how Gugo is used for hair growth and how it helps fight hair fall! Well, it sure is one of our top-selling products here in Zenutrients and we’d like to walk you through, step by step, on how to use it! Get fuller and healthier hair in just 3 steps!
Step 1: Shampoo
For starters, Gugo Shampoo is a must try since it’s long been used to fight hair fall and help with hair growth. The bark used to be put in hot water and rubbed directly onto scalps, which is why our shampoo still contains Gugo bark. All you have to do is:
- Wet hair
- Apply shampoo, massage over the entire scalp and hair
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use daily, or shampoo as often as needed
Step 2: Conditioner
Admittedly, Gugo itself is a little bit drying, which is why we recommend using the conditioner with the shampoo. They’re made to work together! After shampooing, use our Gugo conditioner for smoother, softer hair.
- After shampooing, apply a generous amount, especially from mid to hair ends
- Leave for three minutes or longer.
- Rinse well. Best used with Gugo Shampoo, but don't be afraid to mix and match variants.
Step 3: Serum
Lastly, to supercharge that hair growth, you need to make sure your scalp and roots are in great health! Made with Gugo, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus, this serum is essential to healthier hair. Finish the 3-step routine off with our Gugo Serum. It has no greasy or sticky feeling which makes it easier to apply. Here’s how to use our serum:
- Massage into scalp and roots and leave for 15-20 minutes UP TO overnight
- Wash off with shampoo as you shower
- May also be applied to hair ends to tame frizz, prevent split ends and breakage
- Use with our Gugo Shampoo and Gugo Conditioner.